Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tweeting on Twitter!!

My first impression of twitter was "How can you use this network in a classroom?" There are specific networks that you would be able to use in a classroom and I feel as if Twitter would not be one of them. I never would of thought that using Twitter in a classroom setting would be an option. The most I thought that teachers would use as far as technology goes, would be powerpoints. I feel as if Twitter is just another social networking distraction to students. Facebook, which is also a social networking site, would be considered a huge distraction to students too. Twitter and Facebook are a great way to stay connected with people, but on the flip side, it is a distraction to so many people. Ever since I made a Facebook  and Twitter account, I am glued to the internet on my phone 24/7. I feel I could get so much more work accomplished in a day if Facebook and Twitter were never an option. Now with that said, follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/KatieDuBrowa

No comments:

Post a Comment