Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Powerpoint Presentation!

For this project, we had to choose a specific lesson that you would be teaching and put it into a powerpoint. At first, I really didn't know where to begin. I ended up having to change the grade level and my lesson becuase it would of been difficult to make it into a powerpoint. Depending on what subject you were teaching and the grade level, I feel like a powerpoint would be difficult to use for a specific lesson. I definitley feel like I gained alot of knowledge just by doing this project. There are many different things that I can do on the powerpoint that I never knew how to do. Some of the knowledge that I have gained from this project is how to post a youtube video or a hyperlink on a powerpoint. My goal in the near future is to use the knowledge that I have gained from doing this project and use it in my future classroom someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment